Friday, May 16, 2014

"Not enjoying my new kidney."

Amber: "I'm going to bed I don't know what you are doing."
Dave: "Not enjoying my new Kidney."

This is the attitude floating around right not, sad, but joking about it.  It sucks it was moved so close to the surgery time.  But we are making due and moving on.  Steampunk World's Fair is now happening this weekend so that should be fun!  It looks like they have lots of music going on throughout the day so we will be entertained.

It also means more blood work.  We are both going to the transplant clinic on Monday at 8am for blood work.  This means at least 2 more hours I need to take off work, but I am trying to work late 2 days to make up for it.  It makes me frustrated they can't do the blood work any other time, all this changing of times and rearranging is really messing with my scheduling, it is great I have such a good boss and work environment so I can rearrange things last minute.

Blah, just playing the waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment