Thursday, February 6, 2014

mini, mini update.

Tuesday I had to go to my personal Dr. for one last thing (that should turn out fine which is why no one is worried about it halting the process) and my blood pressure was normal!  This is really exciting for me since I knew all along my blood pressure was normal but it kept being high for things! First step to beating my bad white coat syndrome!

Also looks like March 6th or March 7th depending of if they decide to remove Dave's kidneys or not (he has a CT scan on the 10th for them to evaluate the need to remove them or not).  Soon but soon is exciting.

Also decided to just relax and not think about the money I have all my tax stuff so hopefully if I get them done soon I'll get some money back to help with it all (I know I've payed plenty of Student Loan Interest to be eligible).


Unrelated I am running (in my underwear) for the Cupids Undie run on Febuary 15th to help end neurofibromatosis and raise money for the Children's Tumor Foundation.  If you would like to support me; I am going to link my page below, all money donated goes straight to the Children's Tumor Foundation!
To donate: http://hopecur.com/amberwoo
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment