Monday, February 24, 2014

Getting Closer

Today Dave has an MRI and I am going to LabCorp to do some of the last blood work!  Things are getting closer and it will be here before we know.  Since my last post they planned my prep-center visit for Tuesday, March 4th  at 3pm so at least something is planned.  This just includes meeting with the anesthesiologist mostly.  Dave has this scheduled for the same day at 2:30, he also has a meeting with his surgeon on Tuesday Feb. 25th, I still don't know when I will have that done.  I am just going to have to trust the testing center to fit it all in before the 7th!

Overall, I am pretty calm thinking about the whole thing.  If Dave would finish looking into Medicare (they cover donor post op complications I believe) I would feel calmer but he said he was going to be doing that today.  I can only hope that everything continues to go smoothly and that before we know it it will be over and life will be getting back to normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment