Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Schedule for Thursday!

Received my schedule for Thursdays appointment.  A lot of back and forth between two buildings (google maps says its a 2 min walk outside), and the temperature is supposed to be in the teens that day.  Burrrr I better dress warm.  Its going to be a long day with the first thing starting at 8am and the last thing scheduled for 2 pm.  Plus I can not eat 4 hours before the CT angiogram, which is scheduled for 9:45 am.  That means no breakfast before hand I'll have to bring a banana for after or something.  Also, I think I have this blood pressure thing under control.  Just taking it at home makes me nervous a bit because I don't want it to be abnormal.  But within 5min I can lower my blood pressure by just relaxing and trying to get rid of my nerves.  It worked here at home so hopefully I can remember not to stress out on Thursday and it will all be okay.

Welp, off to enjoy my afternoon off because of the snow. :)  (schedule listed below for those interested)


No comments:

Post a Comment