Friday, January 17, 2014

Needing to relax

I hate my obsessive mind.  I keep thinking about this appointment next week and wondering if I am going to pass.  The weird Highish Blood Pressure I have been having at Dr. appointments lately is what has me most concerned.  I don't want to be ruled out for something that might not even exist.  It makes me really anxious!  But I get anxious about lots of things, think I am going to try and find a drop in Yoga class this weekend to try and relax.   I think I just need to get my mind off of it because I think about it too much (My brain likes to over analyze things way too much).  I've decided this process is kind of like breaking up with someone.  In a break up you try not to think about the person because it makes you sad so you need distractions, and with the evaluation to be a kidney donor you think about how you might fail the tests so much you need distractions.  (Swing Dancing Anyone? haha) 

No comments:

Post a Comment