Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SAWBONES

One of my favorite podcasts did a transplant episode.  The Podcast is Sawbones: A Marital Tour of Misguided Medicine, and they normally focus on weird medical history.  I sent them a e-mail awhile back about transplants hoping they would one day do a podcast on the topic.  Turns out I should have put more back story in my e-mail then just suggest transplants because another listener who is going to donate his kidney, told them he was going to donate and that he wanted them to do a episode on transplants and they did!!! So needless to say I was excited about the episode!  I am going to link the episode below for people to listen to.  I would also recommend you check out their other episodes as well if you like learning about weird medical things. TRANSPLANT EPISODE!  SAWBONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment