Tuesday, December 16, 2014

6month Blood work

Was sent the form to take to Labcorp to do my 6month blood work.  Kidney is still working well and I am feeling good.  I guess we will see how my body is doing when the results come back.  I'm assuming everything is normal since I feel fine.  I will update again when I have the results.

On another note Dave and I planned a 1 year kidneyaversery cruise.  Its about a month before the one year mark because that was cheaper but it will be our little celebration.  It will also make up for the trip Dave missed when we originally found out his kidneys had failed.  Hopefully he will be able to go on this one (we did buy trip insurance just in case, learned our lesson).  We will be going to Cozumel, Montego Bay, and Belize.  Should be a blast!

That is all for now.  I just like to post mini updates to let you know we are doing well.  :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment