Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pain in back and side

For a little over a week now I have been having a very sharp stabbing pain in my left side.  It comes and goes, normally being caused by heavy breathing, how I;m sitting/laying, hiccups, etc.  On Sunday I e-mailed my coordinator, just to see if it was something I should be concerned about.  I hadn't had pain in at least a week and a half maybe 2 weeks before it started, and was feeling great.  She suggested I talk with my surgeon so we scheduled a appointment for yesterday.  

I saw the surgeon for only like 10min. maybe, he is a busy person (had just run over to see me after a liver transplant it sounded like).  After seeing where the pain was he was not concerned, said it could just be scaring on the inside and stuff, but if it gets worse or isn't gone in 2weeks or so to give him a call and discuss it further.  Maybe set up time to do a CT scan.  

So in short, sharp pain isn't bad, but its definitely not fun.  It also a jerk because it had me feeling really good, thinking about jogging and NIA before it decided to show up.   

Stupid lack of kidney....


1 comment:

  1. How is everything else going, Amber? Let me know if you need anything.
    Amy Donohue
    Social Media Stole My Kidney

    ReplyDelete