Friday, June 20, 2014

One Month Post Op

It has been 4 weeks since the surgery and things are going well.  I went back to work last Thursday and that has been good as well.  It is not making me as tired as I expected, but I still am more tired then I used to be.  I have developed a pain/discomfort on my left side below my ribs when I cough, hiccup or move a certain way.  I am thinking this is just from being more active since going back to work.  If it doesn't go away soonish I'll give my coordinator a call to make sure its normal, but considering the pain is where my kidney was, I'm assuming its normal.

My incision is looking better too.  That was where a lot of my pain was originally but not anymore (unless I forget and lean against a counter which is perfect height.  It does have some crusty-ness too it though, which I am hoping is also normal.

Dave is doing well too.  He will be going back to work on July 7th.  He just has to do blood draws once a week at lab corp as well as meet with someone once every few weeks.

Its nice to have all this free time with him.  He also was given the okay to use pools so his parents Hot Tub is open and has been used.  He is really excited about being able to use it again after so long.

Okay, I think that is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment