Tuesday, April 15, 2014

One month!

There is officially only one month until the transplant.  Next week I will head back to lab corp to do the pre-op blood work (again) so it will be done and I won't have to worry about forgetting it.  Then my pre-op apt with my surgeon and anesthesiologist will be here before we know it, then finally the transplant!  It still feels like a long time away but I know with every weekend between now and then basically being busy it will be here sooner then I expect.  I feel like I should start getting stuff together, coming up with a list of what to bring, what we should have at the house for after the transplant, and stuff like that.

Either was everyday is a day closer to Dave being off of Dialysis and being pretty much healthy again and that makes me so excited!  I would expect myself to get nervous at some point but really I am just happy things are still going as planned and I am pretty calm about the whole thing.  I think my lack of anxiety is how I know this is what I am supposed to do, because normally I'd be super anxious by now.

Well, that is all for now, hope everyone has a great Easter this upcoming weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment