Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Date

We have a new date!  May 15th.  This means I can still do the Warrior dash on May 10th!  Also due to it being pushed back I may have enough time save to take 3 full weeks off with pay!  At the rate i am going I only need to make up 22hours of comp time (and work good Friday) between now and the 15th and that is doable, might be difficult but doable.  Time to actually start coming in a half hour early and stay a  half hour late.

So what this means is I have to do the pre-op blood work again but I cannot do that till after April 17th!  I also have to meet with the anesthesiologist and do the pre-op apt with them and finally schedule a time to meet with my surgeon to sign surgical consents.  But things are moving along!

The only hiccup in this so far is Dave was given a blood transfusion yesterday and will receive more blood on Wednesday.  This can mess up the cross match.  But hopefully that doesn't happen!  A final cross match won't be done till the week before the surgery so no use in worrying for that long, just have to hope and pray everything works out the way it is supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment