Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I am overwhelmed with the number of views this blog received yesterday!  I didn't expect it to be looked at so much from one simple link on facebook.  THANK YOU! It't nice to know people are interested in what I have to say and what I am doing.  Knowing that I have the support of so many people is an awesome feeling.  Having that many likes on facebook and page views here made me feel a little nervous and vulnerable (I was kind of just expecting my normal small group of facebook friends that comment on my stuff to see it) but I am glad that I was received well.  Its nice to know that so many people out there are sending positive thoughts and prayers our way during this journey.  

Thank you guys again and have an awesome Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment