Monday, October 5, 2015

Update Update Update

It has been so long since the transplant it seems.  At the one year mark University of Maryland checked my levels and everything seemed to be going well, so as far as we know my solo kidney is still going strong!

The most challenging thing about donating is the need to drink more water!  Sometimes I forget and I do feel the effects of not drinking water more then I used to.  Luckily that is a relatively easy thing to fix by just drinking more water.

Dave's kidney is also working very well (better then the one I have).

Updated tattoo pic.

And Bonus: Dave and I celebrating our kidneyaversery on a cruise ship (I probably should have shared this earlier since this was taken last May!)


That is all for now.  As always feel free to ask me anything!

1 comment: